what you guys doing this summer 2011

Rui said:
ilmaestro said:
Ack, there goes my plan to beg you to bring one or two things back from it for me. :p I won't be there this year either! ;_;

Aww :(

If circumstances were different (or if I win the lottery somehow) I'd have been happy to pick up some bits for you.

R
I appreciate the sentiment. :)

memorium said:
Which one Spyro?

It's an alternative festival down in South Wales. It's done at the same time as a popular Jazz festival here, but on the outskirts, so always attracts a large audience. Whats better is it's open air, so my 150W amp finally gets to get cranked up! It'll be recorded hopefully, in low-average quality, if you want me to upload the vids?

(I'm just pleased that in one song I get 4 guitar solos ;) )

memorium said:
It'll be sweet if you could, I don't think I've heard anything from your band, you doing original material or covers or both? :)

Well actually, we're a band formed to support a solo artist. He normally plays acoustic rock, but he wanted a full band up for the festival gig - he wanted his songs to be different so asked us all to write our own parts to it, so the songs have a really different flavour to them now.

We'll be doing all original songs, with a possible one cover. I'll definately try to get anything I can recorded for ya'! ^.^

Back