What should i choose?

Shane W

Completely Average High School Student
I am only a student and am new to the site, so if I post this in the wrong place etc I'm sorry. But I can't make my mind up and want some help from others that know about these books.

Which should I buy? Bakuman (I've heard good things from other people), Blue Excorcist, Fairy Tail or One Piece? Could you also possibly give me reasons why there the best choice as well

No need to say sorry my freind! I asked the same thing when i came onto this website 4 years ago.

Well i dont know much about Bakuman. Appearently blue Excorcist is pretty good but i havnt read the Manga. I have 18 volumes of One piece, So personally im gonna say One piece. its a great Shonen manga with great fight scenes, great comedy, great characters, and a great story! One Piece is the way to go.

It definitely seems to be one of the ones I want as I have had a read of some of the first volume online and it seems great, plus im quite familiar with shonen as i love Dragon Ball and Naruto.

I would vote Bakuman, but my other half would vote One Piece and given your tastes I think it's the natural choice for the first one to get. Get Bakuman later though, ok?

R

Thank you for the answer ilmaestro and the warm welcome! :D

I am definitely going to spend some of my money on a few volumes of Bakuman now!

The reason I would recommend Fairy Tail over One Piece is mainly because it is quicker to get going, and isn't 65 volumes long atm. Hope you enjoy your stay on the forums!

Yes, it is long haha, I have naruto completely up to date as well so i'd run out of space fast!

Also, has anyone read High School of the Dead and if so is it worth a look?

Thanks

I've read all of Bakuman and loved every moment.

I'm currently trying to get into One Piece but it seems to be a slow burner, the more I read, the more I'm becoming interested.

Fairy Tail is one of my favourite ongoing manga series and is easy to pick up and read.

As for Blue Exorcist that's one that I haven't tried yet.

Back