What gaming features would you like to have in real life?

Liquid Skin

Magical Girl
Exactly what it says on the tin, i remember having this conversation with a couple of mates a while back.

If you could intergrate features from a game into reality what would it be? Quick save? Slow motion? The ability to drive any vehicle as soon as you got in it? Extra Life? Weapons lying around on the street? Ok you get the idea i'll stop.

Weapons lying around would be cool, although imagine walking into a pub with a shotgun strapped to your back.

Extra life would definately make life more interesting - like god mode, you'd fear nothing.

Respawning would be great too

I have to say the opne bit I'd really love would be the ability to pull equipment and weapons out of thin air like in most 1st person shooters, also being able to augment your body giving you upgrades like speed boost and strength

Hammer space would be very useful, mind you already seem to have something like that due to superior packing skills.
What i'd really like are save points, to allow me to tell my boss/flatmates what i really think, try asking someone out or just to redo some of the sillier mistakes of my life.
0248.gif

This reminds me of an old conversation I had a few days ago.

[22:17:23] If by "candy: i wish life was more like animal crossing
[22:17:32] Sandy: That would be awesome
[22:18:08] If by "candy: I mean, you could just go about hitting rocks with spades untill a bag of money fell out of onw
[22:18:10] If by "candy: one^
[22:18:16] If by "candy: I'd NEVER have a job xD
[22:18:17] Sandy: XD
[22:20:30] Sandy: Or Zelda
[22:20:39] Sandy: Where you can run around cutting bushes with a sword
[22:20:49] If by "candy: YEAH
[22:20:58] If by "candy: i want to do that :(
[22:21:10] If by "candy: I want to hit chickens with a sword and the chicken to not die
[22:21:23] Sandy: And then the chicken to call it's hoard of friends.
[22:21:25] Sandy: And then you die.
[22:22:04] If by "candy: best. suicide. ever
[22:23:39] If by "candy: PAH, Simon wishes life were more like dead rising...
[22:23:57] If by "candy: ISnt it ironic that I'd end up with a zombie fanatic for a flatmate? :p
[22:24:02] Sandy: XD
[22:24:20] Sandy: I wish life was more like Shenmue, because then I'd get daily pocket money.
[22:24:49] If by "candy: I wish life was like Landmaker becuase then I'd be GOD
[22:25:07] If by "candy: and spend my days obsessive-compulaively building perfectly angular cities.
[22:25:14] Sandy: XD
[22:32:20] Sandy: I wish life was more like...
[22:32:23] Sandy: I ran out of ideas.

The HS/God of War ability to do amazing stunts and kills by just pressing a button or leaning left. It would be pretty amazing to just leap out of a window, run down the side and somersault off all while gunning people down by pressing a couple of buttons.

Just thought of a good one, Collosus from X-men, I would love to be able to change my skin in a metal alloy, would be handy incase of fights or accidents

Those amazingly huge bags you get in final fantasy i mean you can keep over 100 swords/armor/food/keys/books.
it would make commuting so much easier :eek:

I love to be able to have a Atma Sign on my face, so I can turn into my demon Self. Though that means I have to cannabilise all you lot, so Members of Anime UK news for my dinner. =D

Oh, and the ability to go into peoples house, take whatever you want and still talk like old friends (usual FF Cliche)

To be able to carry an infanet amount of items on your person without worrying about weight. Put my hand behind my back and.......
::drum role::
TAADAAA!! A Tommy Gun!! :eek:

gonna have to go with save points too

As the great Konota says "there are many flags in RPG's and dating sims, save oftern and experience the game in all it's possible ways" ^^

Back