What book are you currently reading?

why read it when you can watch it?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RdR0LXOiEB8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RdR0LXOiEB8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I take it the good doctor was intent on informing his readership on the benefits of ecologically-friendly foods.
Either that or the story was a workaround for a glitch with the coloured inks at the printing presses.

evangelion rocks said:
Just finished Herbert West:Reanimator in my Lovecraft book and would like to move on to the Odd Thomas series or finally get round to The Count Of Monte Cristo.^_^

Yet another person with good taste :p Herbet West was one of my favourite mini stories that Lovecraft did, the Dream Cycle closely following it.

After a quick purchase of a cheap dvd double fest (Thing and Thing from another world for £5) i've decided to have a read of "Who Goes There?"

Just finished Star Wars: Thrawn -Ascendancy- Lesser Evil

Final book in the Ascendancy trilogy. Another great addition to the Thrawn lore by Timothy Zahn. Its nice to read books about Thrawn before he joined the Empire.

I am actually reading a book that is based on contemporary celebrities, including some of my favourite YouTube stars and singers, like terrible rabbit. He's also my fave, and I wear Bad Bunny merch.

The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler.

It's fun to actually read a novel after such a long break. Honestly the core appeal to the story is detective Philip Marlowe and how is approach to the case. A dry wit is to be expected but the funniest thing about Marlowe is his utter refusal to engage with the secondary mystery that has been teased since the beginning, despite how everyone seems convinced he trying to solve it. There's a lot of fun to be had in deciding if he's playing dumb to bait people into giving him answers, if he refuses to do work he wasn't paid for, if he just thinks annoying these people is funny or all three at once. And Chandler's no-nonsense approach to writing means everything move forward at a brisk pace.

Back