What albums do you Own/Plan to Buy/Download

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Simply write which albums you own....if they've ever helped you out when your sad....if they've made a great time even better, if the lyrics are captivating....or the music itself is awe inspiring.

and what albums do you plan to own??

(im buying Street Nation today on my lunch break :thumb:)

If I've grasped the meaning of this thread properly (not likely, haha); then I'd say THIS is the album everyone should try and listen to this summer.
One of the nicest albums i've ever listened to. Purely instrumental, relaxing, light summer tunes.
It's classed as hip-hop, but I can't think of anything much further away from most people preconceived ideas about the genre.

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iD_qz3zljZM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iD_qz3zljZM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Perfect for a lovely summers day :)

I will most certainly be buying Maximo Park's Quicken The Heart when it's released - the first two singles, Wraithlike and The Kids Are Sick Again have both been great. I've been waiting for this album for a long time and I really hope it lives up to my expectations :D

So far this year Dananananaykroyd album has been one of my favourtie releases so far, its full of crazy mad tunes.

I'm looking forward to picking up Marmaduke Duke new album next month, there singles are very impressive, Rubber Lover is very funky.

Well, the MGMT & Fleet Foxes albums get me through the long drives home everyday. The MGMT album kinda caught me off-guard. I didn't expect it to be as good a listen as it was & still is. Depends what kind of mood I'm in though. Other great drive time albums include Hatebreed - satisfaction is the death of desire or something completely different like Immortal Technique - revolutionary vol 2.

Albums I wanna get, hmm, I'm not so sure. I'm tempted to try Empire of the sun's album, they're a bit of a guilty pleasure. Also, wouldn't mind checkin out Asha Roth's album.

Just ordered.

High End Of Low (2CD Deluxe Edition) - Marilyn Manson
Abnormally Attracted To Sin (CD & DVD) - Tori Amos

Back