We say Stupid Things

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Just a new thread, anyones friends or partners said things that are so stupid they deserve a post or you have just wanted to tell others about:

Here's 2 of mine,

1. My mate Lyndsey said that she didn't understand how the sat nav in my car worked as it wasn't plugged into it and therefore not connected to the tyres.

2. I am sat here playing FFXII and my girlfriend is watching me play and she turns to me and says Wow this game is so detailed it must have taken someone hours to make it - The reason for me starting this thread as I had to share this

Friend #1: So I got on the bus and these 2 girls were there, and they asked me what time it was.
Friend #2: What'd you say?
Me [sadly on impulse]: Sexy time. 8D

It was like... the most awkward five seconds of my life, ever.

Lupus Inu said:
Friend #1: So I got on the bus and these 2 girls were there, and they asked me what time it was.

That one seriously cracked me up.
Just saw Borat recently.

Lupus Inu said:

I must've said that at least a dozen times this year xD, either that or Peanut Butter Jelly time.

I can't think of one right now, but i'll NEVER forgot what one of my friends said once:

"Before I die I wanna see what it feels like to have sex with a man"

True story people.

''If you put a candle in the freezer, will the flame freeze?''

''Isn't Bethoven a dog?''

Me: Who wrote Bethoven's Fifth symphony?
Her: Mozart?

''If you're blind, how come you can still hear things?''

Ahh, just a few of the many things my friend Kayleigh comes up with xD

Mini-Mariah said:
''If you put a candle in the freezer, will the flame freeze?''

''Isn't Bethoven a dog?''

Me: Who wrote Bethoven's Fifth symphony?
Her: Mozart?

''If you're blind, how come you can still hear things?''

Ahh, just a few of the many things my friend Kayleigh comes up with xD

One can learn from her wisdom.

McIcy said:
1. My mate Lyndsey said that she didn't understand how the sat nav in my car worked as it wasn't plugged into it and therefore not connected to the tyres.

2. I am sat here playing FFXII and my girlfriend is watching me play and she turns to me and says Wow this game is so detailed it must have taken someone hours to make it - The reason for me starting this thread as I had to share this
Hard not to snigger at those two :D
“…must have taken someone hours…â€

Jimi-Jam said:
McIcy said:

Hard not to snigger at those two :D
“…must have taken someone hours…â€

Dad// Knock knock
Me// whose there?
Dad// Bear
Me// Bear who?
Dad// Bear bum (starts laughing)
Me// ????????????? Worst joke ever

This was today :x

I could not stop my self thinking am I adopted. Because no way in hell can some one related to me say a joke that bad

Chaz is always good for some

"where's Lincoln?" Just north of London
"What's the capital of China?" Hong Kong
"since you're lonely on valentines day, how bout i be your un-offical girlfriend" How much an hour?

sorry chaz, i'll never let u live that last one down

Back