Viz - Shojo Beat manga books!

Miaka-chan

Stand User
I was just wondering what everyone thinks of the new titles from Viz, that come under their Shojo Beat manga titles? Or am I the only one reading them?!

Yesterday I read Ouran High School Host Club, which was kinda cute, with a vague resemblance to Hana Kimi, but much funnier.

MeruPuri is a must and I recommend it to everyone. It's so good and really amusing - and the main male characters are gorgeous!

Full Moon Wo Sagashite, whether you've seen the anime or not you should read this one and the original manga artwork is stunning.

Fushgi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden should be read by everyone! It was the most exciting manga I have read so far, but probably because I'm an FY nut!

Tokyo Boys & Girls & Ultra Maniac are on order!!

I might give Ultramaniac a go at some point as well as it looks quite interesting, in the meantime Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden should be arriving at my house any day now, I'll let you know my thoughts on it when it finally shows up.

I shall definatly be reading Full Moon wo Sagashite, since I enjoyed the anime quite a lot, although I doubt I'll end up with any of the other titles.

Back