Victoria Baths

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Few monochrome shots of Victoria Baths in Manchester. :wink:

Shot about 70, though the sunlight didn't come in that much until later on. Here's a few belters:

S8301546.jpg

S8301578.jpg

S8301581.jpg

S8301594.jpg

S8301595.jpg

sanji no 1 said:
wow this looks like a good anime series. Whens it come out?

You do realise these are real life pictures just taken in Black and White right? Photography is a form of artistic creativity after all =p

These are pretty nice actually, nice work. There was a time i would've thought Photography was fairly straight forward, but not now, hah.

Looks like the restoration work is going really well - I visited a few months back and it looked really impressive (especially the stained glass at the front. I'll have to visit when I go to Manchester in November since they've apparently put the dome/clock tower back and by the looks of things the entrance hall isn't off-limits to visitors any more...?

Good pics BTW Kurogane - did you use an old-school b/w camera or a digital one?

Martin said:
Looks like the restoration work is going really well - I visited a few months back and it looked really impressive (especially the stained glass at the front. I'll have to visit when I go to Manchester in November since they've apparently put the dome/clock tower back and by the looks of things the entrance hall isn't off-limits to visitors any more...?

Good pics BTW Kurogane - did you use an old-school b/w camera or a digital one?

Some old school Leica

Back