Vampire Knight Guilty & Other Titles Release Dates Round

Neferpitou

Stand User
Vampire Knight Guilty & Other Titles Release Dates Round Up

Vampire Knight Guilty Volume 1 is been released on 04 April 2011 and the next volume afterward following on 23 May 2011. Both have an RRP of £12.90.

Here is a Round up of all the other title with Release Dates recently announced:

04 April 2011
Master Of Martial Hearts RRP £24.99

11 April 2011
Bleach: Series 6 - Part 1 RRP £19.99

18 April 2011
(BLU-RAY) Eureka Seven: The Movie RRP £22.99
Eureka Seven: The Movie RRP £17.99

25 April 2011
Fullmetal Alchemist: Volume 4 RRP £24.99

09 May 2011
Casshern: Sins - Part 1 RRP £24.99

16 May 2011
Naruto Shippuden Box Set 5 RRP £24.99

23 May 2011
Shikabane Hime: Corpse Princess - Part 1 RRP £24.99

30 May 2011
(Blu-ray) Evangelion 2.22: You Can (Not) Advance RRP £22.99
Evangelion 2.22: You Can (Not) Advance RRP £17.99

06 June 2011
(Blu-ray) Eden Of The East: Movie 1 - King Of Eden RRP £22.99
Eden Of The East: Movie 1 - King Of Eden RRP £17.99

13 June 2011
Bleach: Series 6 - Part 2 RRP £24.99

Source: Play.com 1
Source: Play.com 2

That's cutting it close though. Funimation recently delayed FMA:B V4 to April 5th in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if the UK date slips as well, considering that to date, the US and UK releases have been two months apart, not two weeks.

Bleach is interesting, it looks like they're finally breaking from the Japanese discs (4 discs for series 6 instead of 5 discs for Japanese series 6).
At least it's not getting the half-season mutilation that Viz're doing in America. Hopefully they'll still use the thinpacks with the Japanese single art for the boxset.

nanika said:
Bleach is interesting, it looks like they're finally breaking from the Japanese discs (4 discs for series 6 instead of 5 discs for Japanese series 6).
At least it's not getting the half-season mutilation that Viz're doing in America. Hopefully they'll still use the thinpacks with the Japanese single art for the boxset.
Okay, as usual this is gonna be REALLY confusing...

Season 6 is episodes 110-131. A 22 episode season aka The Arrancar Saga

From S6 onwards, Viz and Madman are releasing the series in 13 episode sets while not paying attention to seasons.

Manga, on the other hand, are (judging by the runtime) releasing season 6 in two 11 episode sets. Which, IMO, is a better move since were gonna get the whole saga in one box when the S6 boxset gets released.

Paradox295 said:
nanika said:
Okay, as usual this is gonna be REALLY confusing...

Season 6 is episodes 110-131. A 22 episode season aka The Arrancar Saga

From S6 onwards, Viz and Madman are releasing the series in 13 episode sets while not paying attention to seasons.

Manga, on the other hand, are (judging by the runtime) releasing season 6 in two 11 episode sets. Which, IMO, is a better move since were gonna get the whole saga in one box when the S6 boxset gets released.
Yeah, Viz's splits just seem to cause more confusion. And only one of their seasons is even 13 episodes(!), the others dropping as low as 11. (Though there is the Japanese season 11 with the enormous episode count of... 6, but that's not even dubbed yet, I think...)
I wonder if they did it to try and combine filler and manga-adapted parts in the same boxsets, as I know lots of people were skipping series 4 and 5 due to filler.
I'm glad Manga're doing their own thing too, as Viz'll probably end up with 22 or so seasons by the time they finish the Arrancar.
Since Manga'll only have 4 discs instead of 5, I was pointing out they'd probably have to end up ditching either one of the Japanese cover arts, or the thinpack-with-Japanese-cover-art format, whereas given until now they've had all in both, I'm hoping they won't drop either.:?
I suppose the Manga half-season cover arts may give some idea when they come out, depending on whether they go and use Vizard Ichigo and upside-down Shinji or use Japanese volume arts like the other Manga releases.

Back