US teenager suspended from school for keeping Death Note

People may not admit it but garaunteed there is a fair portion of the people on this have read, watched or bought hentai. People aren't weird for reading it. People may frown on it but that doesn't seem to stop them when it comes to fan service. In my opinion thats kinda twofaced.

okay im not sayin that it should be scorned 4 life because its gross. but in the wrong hands like that guy who killed the english teacher in japan it could be dangerous.
sorry if i affended any1 about it.

AnimeEnchanter said:
but in the wrong hands like that guy who killed the english teacher in japan it could be dangerous.
True.
The only problem with that is that there's no real way of telling what'll make someone like that go off on one (or, in fact, any real way to identify someone like that pre-incident in the first place), and not really any way to prevent them gaining access to it or something similar.
Ultimately, things like that are always going to happen.

Dunno what they're getting so fussed about anyway, back when I was in first/middle school, I knew a few kids who kept lists of people they wanted to die. Nothing ever came of any of it, it was just a kid thing. Some sorta way to vent their frustration at their own helplessness I figure.

If i made a death note book when i was at school no one would have had a clue about what i was doing lol. Not many anime fans in my area i dont think :p

On a serious note, the kid must have been bullied or something, people react in different ways.

oops another thing that will probably get brought up when the people in charge or the moral minority (that like to call themselves a majority) need a scapegoat for something.

Although I can understand if there is a bit of over reaction somewhere like America where guns are so available and people do use them if they think it is their last resort, especially with so many high profile cases.

Back