US Region & Geolocking Compatible Blu-ray/DVD Imports

I ordered mine from Deep Discount for about £52.40 (via PayPal transaction) [LE cost was $64.99 + $5.98 Postage]. I'll be getting Keijo's LE later down the line or sooner if there's another discount sale.
That's my plan, Keijo looks interesting as well. I'm liking these Funi LEs with the discs in one case with a booklet, it's a better design imo.

I ordered mine from Deep Discount for about £52.40 (via PayPal transaction) [LE cost was $64.99 + $5.98 Postage]. I'll be getting Keijo's LE later down the line or sooner if there's another discount sale.
Wow! I'm really lucky! $25 a pop, normally $22 if I order 4 or more titles.
LE only cost an extra $5 for me.

I could, but it would be a pain if something were to go wrong. A lost or damaged parcel is a massive headache. :(
I could have a talk with him if you want?
No promises though.

I remember a while back you asked me about this on my blog, granted I wouldn't be of use due to my current situation (finishing Uni followed by job hunting being a torture).

Yeah that'd be good.

I sent him an email. I always order three or more titles as shipping is expensive in the states.
If he doesn't agree, I would only do the ordering if I benefited from it.
I'm not interested in money, so it would be for trades only. Probably Australian or geo-locked titles would justify the running around.

I sent him an email. I always order three or more titles as shipping is expensive in the states.
If he doesn't agree, I would only do the ordering if I benefited from it.
I'm not interested in money, so it would be for trades only. Probably Australian or geo-locked titles would justify the running around.
Well for trading that would be difficult, as all I have to trade is items in my marketplace I'm afraid. Thanks for emailing them though I appreciate it :cool:

I'd be up for some trade if you wanted the titles for you collection. I'm really after a few myself ones I would sell again. Stuff like new game.....oranges stuff like that. Mainly slice of life or romance :)

I'd be up for some trade if you wanted the titles for you collection. I'm really after a few myself ones I would sell again. Stuff like new game.....oranges stuff like that. Mainly slice of life or romance :)
Well, I'll wait from him to reply and see what he says.

I was so close to sourcing a sentai filmworks dealer but he wouldn't declare under. So that fell through. :(

I just heard back from my funimation guy.
His response...

Hi mate,

Honestly it's up to you. I have a small group of regular customers I sell to (less than 10) plus the stuff I do on eBay. This is just like a small second job to make a little extra money plus add to my collection. Its down to you if you want to sell or trade with them.

So I would have to think about it guys.
Its alot of hassle so I don't know if I want to do it.

I just heard back from my funimation guy.
His response...

Hi mate,

Honestly it's up to you. I have a small group of regular customers I sell to (less than 10) plus the stuff I do on eBay. This is just like a small second job to make a little extra money plus add to my collection. Its down to you if you want to sell or trade with them.

So I would have to think about it guys.
Its alot of hassle so I don't know if I want to do it.
Would he be willing to deal with us directly? Otherwise if you are interested in acquiring sets for users then let me know. Again, I appreciate you emailing them.

Would he be willing to deal with us directly? Otherwise if you are interested in acquiring sets for users then let me know. Again, I appreciate you emailing them.

I asked him, that was his response.
After talking to him, I get the feeling he has enough people buying from him.
Its easier to deal with me as Ive known him for 5 years.
I just don't want to be responsible for everybody's orders if something goes wrong.
Its happened to me twice, so its alot harder to deal with it when ordering from the states.

I asked him, that was his response.
After talking to him, I get the feeling he has enough people buying from him.
Its easier to deal with me as Ive known him for 5 years.
I just don't want to be responsible for everybody's orders if something goes wrong.
Its happened to me twice, so its alot harder to deal with it when ordering from the states.
I understand where you're coming from, when ordering from anywhere there's that risk of items going missing during transit which is a real pain. If you change your mind PM me and I'll see what titles I want to acquire.

Not tested but listed on the back info & discs (Orange titles indicate Crunchyroll licenses):
  • Keijo!!!!!!!! - A|B|1|2|4
Tested and Confirmed by Doctor (Orange titles indicate Crunchyroll licenses):
  • Yuri!!! on Ice - A|B|1|2|4

Back