updated realese

devilrules666

Combat Butler
i was wondering if you guys could keep the dvd schedule realeases updated when the dates get moved around . i keep missing when they move cause you guys didn't update it to keep me updated!

I'm not sure people are paid to update the site... they keep it going in a "from fans for fans" base and I'm also not sure they have any kind of special access for release dates... people mainly go online and get a few dates here and there. they do a pretty good job, although it's a unpaid / no banners website, IMHO at least.

It's me that updates it and to be honest, without me checking it all the time, it's incredibly hard to keep up with the fluidity of the UK release schedules and keep on top of everything else too. The last time I updated it was back in April and I'm intending to add all the new release dates for the summer\autumn months soon enough. As with anything on here; updating the news or the release schedule or whatever else, I could always use some extra help, so if you'd like to get involved, please don't be afraid to PM me or something. AUKN is a team effort.

well if you need help with the release schedule paul, just ask, i have a habbit of trying to find release dates for things all the time

Paul said:
It's me that updates it and to be honest, without me checking it all the time, it's incredibly hard to keep up with the fluidity of the UK release schedules and keep on top of everything else too. The last time I updated it was back in April and I'm intending to add all the new release dates for the summer\autumn months soon enough. As with anything on here; updating the news or the release schedule or whatever else, I could always use some extra help, so if you'd like to get involved, please don't be afraid to PM me or something. AUKN is a team effort.

Yeah sure i'll help out. i spend all day at a pc at work. so would be glad to help :thumb:

Back