Up1 Discount Rate increased

melonpan

Death Scythe
Times are hard, but the exchange rate seems to FINALLY be on the up (proabably only temporary though), but in any case, it's risen enough for Up1 to raise their discount rate from 10% to 14%, which saves a few pounds on a bulk order.

How awesome, I'm a very happy bunny now, and I hope the rates will go back up to 20+% as they were before in the future.

Yeah they aren't the only one with more affordable prices actually. Play-Asia change their prices as the exchange rate changes as well and i've noticed the likes of certain things like Super Robot Taisen has dropped by about 6 or so quid since the exchange rate has improved. Still, with all the better prices now, its looking more pleasing to buy again.

I don't see the exchange rate dropping too much now, i do only see it rising now really. I think it won't go much higher than 1.80 though, but even then that would be the pound back at a more stronger rate than it was back in feb/march.

Happy days. I'd pretty much stopped buying from them because I could get the stuff from comic shops for a couple of pence more or less. I feel nice buying from there...might get some stuff soon.

18% now, good times : )

Though, they seem to have increased the base price of books, so the books (as far as I can tell) are in general more expensive anyway, at least I remember Berserk being in the £6.xx region instead of £7.xx

Ah well.

Back