Ultra Maniac!!

Miaka-chan

Stand User
Oh! heaven - again :D
After a long wait Ultra Maniac is at last released officially. More magical girl goodness for all us nutty magical girl fans :mrgreen:
Am I the only one who has been looking forward to this? or are there fellow Ultra Maniac fans on the forum?!

Im quite interested in this but whether or not ill buy it straight away with all the other tonne of stuff on my "maybe" list for April and May is another matter :? .

I love this seire it mad me feel a warm and happy inside. I love the relationship between all the Characters they are so cute and tho the serie is very girly i love it to bits. Its also has a great opening song kagami no naka.

Sakura Nina is so funny and cute is this serie and is by far my frv Character from the serie.

I hardly ever inport but this title is one i think i will have to get.

I quite liked this show. I can't say I'm desperate to pick it up, but I probably will eventually.

Miaka-chan said:
I just love that red dress!!
Note: Magical girl outfit that successfully covers ****. Was that so hard? Was it?

Colin said:
Miaka-chan said:
I just love that red dress!!
Note: Magical girl outfit that successfully covers ****. Was that so hard? Was it?
You really don't like short dresses, do you :lol:

T'ain't the first one I've seen, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha has hers down to her shins as well :mrgreen:

Back