UDON announces Silent Möbius: Complete Edition

chaos

The Boss
UDON Entertainment will release a new English version of the Silent Möbius manga with tons of bonus material
Created by Kia Asamiya (Nadesico, Uncanny X-men, Batman: Child of Dreams, Star Wars Episode 1 Manga), Silent Möbius follows the AMP (Attacked Mystification Police). This all-female police force composed of sorceresses, a cyborg, a clairvoyant and more unusual members, was formed to protect Tokyo from invasion by the Lucifer Hawks - an extra-dimensional race of demons.
"Silent Möbius: Complete Edition features a new UDON translation, the restoration of the traditional right-to-left reading format, as well as new scans of every page taken directly from the original artwork. Each volume also includes a full color illustration gallery, extras like characters designs, data files, and interviews, and many color story pages from the series original serialization in Comic Dragon Magazine. UDON will also be releasing 3 full volumes of never before collected stories - the two-volume Silent Möbius Tales, and a special prequel Volume 0 that reveals much of the series' backstory."
<b>
Silent M&ouml;bius: Complete Edition Vol.1
ISBN: 978-1-897376-21-8
$14.99 US, 200pgs
On sale August 2009</b>

Re: UDON announces Silent Möbius: Complete Edition

chaos said:
"Each volume also includes a full color illustration gallery, extras like characters designs, data files, and interviews, and many color story pages from the series original serialization in Comic Dragon Magazine. UDON will also be releasing 3 full volumes of never before collected stories - the two-volume Silent Möbius Tales, and a special prequel Volume 0 that reveals much of the series' backstory."
Will purchase!

Is it possible that only me and you heard about Silent Möbius? The story of Katsumi Liqueur and the AMP was one of the first animes I've seen that was adult oriented.

I'd like to think that it's just that people have somehow missed the thread. ^^; I thought Silent Möbius was pretty well known, tbh.

ilmaestro said:
I'd like to think that it's just that people have somehow missed the thread. ^^; I thought Silent Möbius was pretty well known, tbh.

Actually i hadn't heard of it till Chaos mentioned it to me the other night, looks like something i would be intrested in though.

Back