Tuturu

Code-04

Completely Average High School Student
Hi there,

I'm 24 and a fellow fan from Germany who has been collecting UK anime-releases since 2013.
I have been watching anime for about 10 years now, though it all really started way back when Pokemon, Digimon, etc. aired. I still regret not having watched Dragonball back then.

I collect German and English manga, english light novels, UK anime-releases and figures as of late.
I lend most books to by best friend, who also reads them, after which I put them in my shelf for the time being.

Generally I start watching about 10 titles per season and end up finishing 5-6. I really can't keep up my enthutiasm for some shows, while for others I could binge them every day.
I'm also a big sucker for good soundtracks, since they make most animes more memorable for me.
Favorites games are the Legend of Heroes series, Tales of Series, Dark Souls, Bloodborne and others.
I also play Fate/Grand Order JP, mainly F2P.

Favorite animes are too many to count. I make top 10 lists every year for that reason. No Game No Life, Re:Zero, Konosuba, Shokugeki no Soma, Ushio x Tora, Date A Live, Steins;Gate, Alderamin on the Sky, K-On!, My Hero Academia, A Certain Magical Index and of course FMA Brotherhood are the ones I'd have to name though.

Back