Trailer for second Death Note live action film now online

Martin

Death Scythe
Remember how awesome the first movie looked? Well, the second one looks just as awesome! That's if the new trailer is anything to go by. :D

We're still waiting for the first one on DVD in Japan, let alone the West but it seems that they are pushing ahead with what appears to be the second half of the story.

From Ikimashou.net

Judging by what's in the trailer, I'm guessing it covers volume #4 of the manga (unless they've shuffled the story around). If that's the case, it ought to take the Yotsuba Corporation arc and everything that goes afterward.

I wish I could be more sure but I still haven't had chance to see the first one. :(

I know nothing about Death Note except that I'm desperate to watch it. The anime series - adapted by Madhouse - can't appear soon enough. Sadly I've heard nothing of a R1/2 DVD release of the Death Note movie yet :(

wait wait, so this is a sequel? so could it be a death note trilogy if they've only covered so little story in one film? eh? im a little confused...

That does look good, I wonder if we'll be lucky enough to get a cinema release..... nah we'll only get it on dvd but it looks like its gonna be a worth while purchase

Back