Top Gear Repeat?

Blade678

Brigade Leader
I missed it yesterday. So I was wondering if there is a repeat of it on during the week. I looked though the Sky TV guide but I didn't see one but I thought I would ask just to make sure.

Blade678 said:
It must be because of the bloody Snooker. :(

Now now snooker has its uses. I find it a flawless means to send me to sleep for example. Also the commentators come out with some priceless comments, almost as good as the golf ones.

"Look at that kid there, practicing away, perhaps a player of the future *long pause as the commentator scratches the bottom of the descriptive barrel* He's very small"

Also snooker is hilarious if you take the lewd meaning of the word ball. :lol:

Worst comes to the worst couldnt you find Top Gear on a streaming site a la Tv Links?

Did anyone watch Top Gear this week, now that was an amazing trip across the Spine of Africa with only cheap 2 wheel drive vehicles, not even rally tires fitted

McIcy said:
Did anyone watch Top Gear this week, now that was an amazing trip across the Spine of Africa with only cheap 2 wheel drive vehicles, not even rally tires fitted
Saved on my SKY+. Watching it tonight. I love the little Top Gear challenges. The USA one was still the best... allthougt the Space Rocket was out of this world. (Excuse punn)

Voddas said:
McIcy said:
Saved on my SKY+. Watching it tonight. I love the little Top Gear challenges. The USA one was still the best... allthougt the Space Rocket was out of this world. (Excuse punn)

Argh, I missed the first half. I won't be watching it all till its on Dave now. XD

Jayme said:
Voddas said:
McIcy said:

Argh, I missed the first half. I won't be watching it all till its on Dave now. XD
Not to fear. Top Gear is repeated tonight at 7pm on BBC 2 if you can't wait for the run on DAVE. ^_^

Back