Tokyo Game Show 2004 coverage

TGS

I went to it the other year. I got free tickets from a friend, he works as a graphic designer for Konami (did some work on the Metal Gear Solid series etc...). It was pretty cool :D I'll probably go this year- all the freebies you get are quite good :D

Re: TGS

Chris said:
I went to it the other year. I got free tickets from a friend, he works as a graphic designer for Konami (did some work on the Metal Gear Solid series etc...). It was pretty cool :D I'll probably go this year- all the freebies you get are quite good :D

Lucky sod.

It's quite cool really. Loads of lovely ladies keep giving you plasic bags filled with stuff. If you go during a weekday you can play on some of the games- weekends are too packed with kids :evil:

For the Japanese publishers the TGS is great, however even they seem to hold stuff back for E3 in May.

Any rumors of anything new being announced/revealed coming this TGS? I've heard Sony plan to show the PS3 before E3 this year.

Richy said:
Gradius V's meant to be a cracker. Edge gave it 9 out of 10, and that's gotta be something coming from them....

Its a funny one in my opinion. I'd probably say because of the co-operative mode Gradius V wins in the actual gameplay mechanics department, but R-Type Final offers a lot more extras and unlockables. Visually there's nothing between them.

A stalemate I think. :)

Thought I'd share that. :wink:

Back