This week's UK anime releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Yesterday saw both ADV and Beez release yet more anime DVDs in the UK; including the first volume of new action series Get Backers and Vols. 4 & 5 of Beez’s much delayed Gundam Wing box sets. All of yesterdays (17th January) releases are listed below.<ul><b>17th January releases</b><span class="menu"><li>Final Fantasy Unlimited #6</li><li>Gad Guard #1</li><li>Get Backers #1</li><li>Gundam Wing Box Set #4</li><li>Gundam Wing Box Set #5</li><li>Magical Shopping Street Abenobashi #2</li><li>Rune Soldier #4<li>Slayers Premium</span></ul>To view our full, comprehensive UK anime release schedule; please <a href="http://animeuknews.net/schedule.php">click here</a>. Also worthy of notice is that ADV UK has been updating their official website a lot lately, with their ‘Best of 2004’ article being of particular interest.

Just picked up Get Backers. Good stuff, made better by a nice lot of episodes on the disc. I have really got to catch up with all the other stuff I've got to watch though. I bought waaaaaaaaay too much in the sales.

Back