This week's UK anime releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
20th of December saw the release of several stellar anime DVDs from ADV UK. If the philosophical world of Kino's Journey #2 is too much for you to take in, you can always sit back and marvel at the stunning eye candy presented to you in Last Exile #1. All of this week's anime DVDs releases have been listed below.<ul><b>20th December releases</b><span class="menu"><li>Angelic Layer #5</li><li>Azumanga Daioh #3</li><li>Generator Gawl: The Collection</li><li>Kino's Journey #2 </li><li>Last Exile #1</li><li>Mahoromatic #2</li></span></ul>To view our full, comprehensive UK anime release schedule; please <a href="http://animeuknews.net/schedule.php">click here</a>.

Got all these and i have to say kinos Journey is the best in my eyes tho last exile was good too but i know it would be. I was hopeing to see a preview for get backers on the dvds this mouth but there was none but i guess you can have everything.

Curses! Can't buy any of these currently, as I just spent all my cash on the Zeta Gundam boxset. And I was looking at Last Exile and Generator Gawl as well. Ah, to be a cash-strapped anime fan!

Back