Think we need some more.....

Oh yes i agree with what Shades said, i would like to see some more ranks in the statistics page, to see what everyones at, though i do also really the surprise when my rank does change as i have no idea what it will be next :)

dont know if we already have some of these so here goes.

Death god, Ichigo (as in strawberry) , Brust angel, Aku Soku Zan (meaning destory all evil), Shinsengumi, Battousai or man slayer, Kudam master, Hime,

hope some of them are ok.

valha said:
Ichigo (as in strawberry)

I like that one :p

Umm, how about... Charcoal feather, Strawberry egg, Dark Chi, Ichigo ^_^, Death god, Rice ball ( as in from Fruits basket), Haibane, Pocky!.. o.o umm thats all i can think of at the mo =x

I've just come up with some more, sorry if we've already got them;

Mew-Mew, Presacome (sp?), Otome, Mai Star, Plus spirit, Man slayer, Hokage (sp?), M3g4 g4m3r, Card Captor and Ruin Soldier (sp?) lol thats all. sorry if i spelt them wrong, cant spell to save my life ^.^;;

I like Hokage, and Card Captor, and Rice ball too, but maybe Onigiri would be good too.
You could maybe use something else from Fruits Basket like 'The Cat'. Or Geisha, Flower Maiden, Shaman (or do we already have that, i'm not sure)

Black List Hunter (Hunter x Hunter), Spirit Detective (Yu Yu Hakusho), Lightening Emperor (GetBackers), Eternal Dragon (Dragonball/Z/GT) Bit Beast (Beyblade)

(I do have my doubts about ranks. I'm suspect some forums I've visited have a poor signal to noise ratio because of people posting lots of chaff to raise their rank. I can also remember bickering over ranks ending in tears in an old Fidonet echo in the days of BBSs

However, that doesn't seem to be a problem on this board.)

Back