Things you've seen in anime that you wish were real...

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would start a thread about this and I'm encouraging others to post their suggestions, whatever they may be. Mine is below:

Having watched Fruits Basket recetly after a very long time, I've always thought I'd like to go lie on my roof the way Kyo does and just stare at the blue sky and watch the clouds go by. I think it would be a nice feeling.

Oh - and wings like Phantom Theif Dark so I could fly!!!

How about you?

M.G xx

Homunculi o_o

Especially Lust =D

I'd love to see lots of things from anime in 'real-life' like alchemy, Roy Mustang, Evangelions, Gundams etc.

ERM pretty much everything I see in anime I wish where real :D

But if I had to choose it would would be that air trecks where real just like on air gear

I want one of these
VF1guardianschem.gif

or that steam ball off Steam boy

Ark said:
Lain in her bear costume...

....and nothing else :oops:
You can have Lain if I can have her awesome computer with it's blue goo cooling system :D .

What else would be cool if it were real?
- A talking motorbike
- People with wings
- Persocoms
- That "infinite" tower across the water in Hokkaido
- A mysterious hospital where a secret agency uses drugs to manipulate human evolution
- Everything from Ghost Hunt
- If I could actually get a job like the one Hachimaki has
- The car from the Utena movie
- Everything from Zettai Shounen

I would like a cute mascot like Kero from Cardcaptor Sakura so I can just look at him and go 'oooo kawaii!!' if i'm feelin down.

Manga Girls said:
Oh - and wings like Phantom Theif Dark so I could fly!!!
Being able to fly is the first thing that comes to my mind but not with wings but DBZ style using buku jutsu with chi energy.

Back in the day I remember wanting the holographic card system from Yu-Gi-Oh, that would've owned. =|

Though I really would like the ability to develop a stand, like on JJBA, hopefully I could have The World or like... Golden Experience Requiem.

Lupus Inu said:
Back in the day I remember wanting the holographic card system from Yu-Gi-Oh, that would've owned. =|

Though I really would like the ability to develop a stand, like on JJBA, hopefully I could have The World or like... Golden Experience Requiem.

I remember wanting that holograph card system too.
Good times *stares into space reminiscing*

Hmm if anything I wish Zanpaktou's from bleach could be real. Then if anybody bothered me I could just pull it out at them and they'd never bother me again. :p

If it were real....

I’d definitely have to have three large talking wolves as kind of pets. (Princess Mononoke)

Given that I have an office job, I think it’d be much more interesting if the days were punctuated by climbing into a giant robot and battling Heterodynes as per those lucky people that work for the 21st Century Defence Corporation in Dai-Guard.

But even better than that would be to quit work altogether and travel around the world on a motorbike, visiting different lands. And to do this armed with persuaders, and having little or no concern about where the money is coming from! Bliss. And maybe even bump into Kino and Heremes on my travels!

As for a ‘special power’ I think I’d like to be a ‘Paper Master’ (R.O.D).

Manga Girls said:
Having watched Fruits Basket recetly after a very long time, I've always thought I'd like to go lie on my roof the way Kyo does and just stare at the blue sky and watch the clouds go by. I think it would be a nice feeling.
Hey Manga Girls, on my recent trip to Amsterdam we were able to get onto our hotel roof. So we’d get back there in the morning and go out onto the roof and sit and watch the dawn break over the city with some drinks and smokes. It was a very nice and cordial experience each morning.

Train Heartnet in Black Cat is another character who enjoys quality roof top time. He likes to sit up there drinking milk. So with Train and Kyo I suppose it’s a cat thing.

I want Daiku Maryu Gaiking

5_gd.jpg

3_gd.jpg

and the Gumo Gumo Fruit, I want to have the ability everyone thinks i already gots [Seriously - people think i can stretch]

& maybe some uber super villains to fight like Darius [Gaiking] or Angels [NGE]

Ryo Chan said:
ryo ohki...

Damn, you beat me to it. :D

Having Ryo-ohki as a pet in real life would be so cool. :p

Also, I'd have to agree with hopeful_monster, although i'd rather have a SAP equiped VF-2SS Valkyrie II from SDFM2: Lovers Again. :D

Tasker said:
Hokum said:
Kaname Chidori would be nice :)

Well that goes without saying, but 'i'd' probably get arrested if she was real. 8) :twisted: :shock:

I'd definately get arrested if my one was real?

Anyway I take back what I said about Kaname last week. After seeing a few eps of FMP I see she's quite well balanced.

Back