The worst revenge ever?

harkins

Adventurer
I don’t mean worst in diabolical terms but in terms of just plain crap.

I’ve just read an article about people with stammers on the BBC News website. After the article people have posted some comments and the one I’ve pasted below is absolutely priceless.
I used to stammer really badly and was turned down for many jobs at interview. Consequently I got to be very good at interviews. After a successful career in teaching of all things I now punish those organisations who turned me down by phoning them in winter from hot desinations like Florida or Southern California and ask them what the weather is doing. They always say it is cold and raining so I reply that where I am it is hot and sunny and I am sat by the pool drinking a gin an tonic. It is time stammerers gained revenge on those who will not employ us.
John McKay, Sheffield
I’m just trying to picture the confused and bewildered staff member of these organisations trying to figure out why a man with a stammer has phoned up to ask what the weather is like there and tell them it’s sunny in Florida.

Do you know of a worse piece of retaliation?

when i was 15, a had a group of "friends"... i say "friends" because we werent actually friends more like enemys who hung out together and try to destroy eachothers lives... we had somewhat of an obsession with the movie cruel intentions... and each attempt at destroying one anothers lives was called a "cruel intentions act"

one of my acts was forcefully outing one of them by printing off several hundred copies of his gaydar profile(gaydar is a VERY famous gay dating website, like faceparty but gay) and handing them out around school.

but probs the worst one i ever did was on the school councellor, she was a homophobic bitch and manipulating c*nt! little did she know that her boyfriend, nigel, the schools computer technician was a fag himself... i'll not get into how i came across that information LOL but needless to say it wasnt to long before she and the whole school knew about it, i got in ALOT of trouble for that one... but it was worth it :)

haha skikes, your so meen :p but ill tell you one thing... your very funny :D

I dont really know of any revenge that ive done thats really bad... if i come up with a good one ill post at a later date.

Taylor said:
haha skikes, your so meen :p but ill tell you one thing... your very funny :D

I dont really know of any revenge that ive done thats really bad... if i come up with a good one ill post at a later date.

skikes said:
one of my acts was forcefully outing one of them by printing off several hundred copies of his gaydar profile(gaydar is a VERY famous gay dating website, like faceparty but gay) and handing them out around school.

Rofl.

Faye said:
This thread started off well, but soon transformed into epic failure.

i concur... back on track? yes i think so... hmmm revenge revenge...

i was out on a nightout and my ex boyfriend(who is now my current bf again lol) was determined to ruin my night... so i shagged his boss :)

he was NOT happy :twisted:

skikes said:
Faye said:

i was out on a nightout and my ex boyfriend(who is now my current bf again lol) was determined to ruin my night... so i shagged his boss :)

You remind me so much of a gay version of one of my friends. He uses sex as a weapon too. Multi-fire multi-fire! Headshot! Kill frenzy! Kill stealing camping f***tard!

Liquid Skin said:
skikes said:
Faye said:

You remind me so much of a gay version of one of my friends. He uses sex as a weapon too. Multi-fire multi-fire! Headshot! Kill frenzy! Kill stealing camping f***tard!

i resent that, it makes me sound cheap lol to be fair, his boss was extremely attractive and i would have slept with him anyways... i just would have kept it a secret lol

skikes said:
Liquid Skin said:
Hehe sorry skikes, i meant no disrespect, just the idea of a sex headshot makes me giggle :p

that ok, no offence taken... i am cheap :D

Naaa economy! Its sounds better than cheap.

Personally i'm Tesco's own! :D

Umm on topic.....revenge.....hmmm...Nope i cant think of anything really, good or bad, sorry! Revenge requires too much effort.

Haha sorry for starting a little one word rebellion there, it just actually did make me laugh.

Rofl, that actually made me laugh, good game!*******

:p

Back