The MCM shopping list thread

Resurrection time!

With MCM just around the corner what anime are people hoping to purchase?

Anime Limited:
- Lupin the Third Part IV CE
- MSG Origin I-IV
- Your Lie in April (if it's fairly cheap)
-Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (A maybe, but it looks like a nice set)

MVM:
-Log Horizon Collection (missed out on this last time around)

Pretty small list again but I'll also be hunting for any imported anime, though it seldom seems to be found at MCM nowadays.

First time going to the London one this year however went to Birmingham one last November. Basically just filling gaps in my collection of stuff I've watched but don't own yet or stuff that I own part of and need the rest before I start watching.

Anime Ltd
Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale
Night Is Short Walk On Girl
Black Butler Season 3
Tiger & Bunny The Rising
Fairy Tail Parts 10,11,13,15,16,21
Your Lie In April Part 2
Persona 3 Movies (hopefully the Blu-rays bundled like they did for 12 days of Christmas sale)
Empire of Corpses
Kino's Journey

Manga
Food Wars
Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga
Darker Than Black S2

MVM
Little Busters S1 + OVA
Skip Beat

Sony/Funimation
Attack on Titan S2

MCM London is next week, so what’s everyone planning on buying this time around?

So far I’m only looking to pick up a copy of the Higurashi CE from the MVM stall if they have it available and still in stock Sunday.

I've got my list of 195 things, which is about 40 more than last year. Last year I bought about 30 of the things on my list plus a couple of figures, and I expect it to be much the same this time around.

250 this year. And that's after nuking a bunch of series I don't see any chance of getting even if I see them cheap. Errk. 98 manga, 24 anime and 128 light novel volumes.

edit: cut down to 241.

Last edited:
Back