The Guys Round 1 Battle 5

• Tenchi Masaki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nabeshin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nabeshin... because he's one of the few directors that actually braves embarrassment by putting himself into an anime... Hard working lad...
And because his afro is kool. It has super powers, and can hide anything in it... Want an anti-tank bazooka? Just call 0172599012456, and Nabashin will be right with you! XD

Generally, I voted because he's just -beep- in the head.

What makes Nabeshin the best is that he made his actual website on geocites japan and posted a short video of him sitting, looking at the camera and saying nothing.

Oh balls! :?

I was afraid of this. Damn you god of anime! Damn you! :x

Buttocks.... someone who can summon lighthawk wings or someone who keeps machineguns in his afro?

Really, really hard choice but... Gonna have to go with the machineguns in the afro.

Paul said:
Nabeshin, because harem anime sucks and afros are cool.
I agree with you on the first point, but I think your second point is way off base. Which makes this a difficult decision for me (lesser of two evils). In the end though Tenchi gets my vote, just because afros really, really suck.

To back up my statement that afros suck, I have one. And it's nothing but a pain in the proverbial.

Nabeshin because he's a real man of action unlike the limp-wristed indecisiveness that is Tenchi. :twisted:

Afro power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back