Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
This round sees Dragonball's Super Saiyan Goku go against the ninjitsu skills of Naruto.

As usual you have 2 days to vote so get going.

Even though they can both annoy the hell out of me, I have to go with Naruto. He just has cooler powers.

I found Naruto different to everything else out there, so he gets my vote. DBZ is annoying, suddenly you beat the "strongest" dude, then out of no where another one comes around the corner, that just happens to be 100 times stronger than the previous one and so on.

I can no longer stand Naruto, the show just has too much recycled Flash Backs, I understand that helps character development, but do you have to use it in one episode where the characters think about how hard it's going to be to fight, and use the same flash back when these two characters fight. I just can't stand that, not to mention I find that Ramen eating Ninja annoying as a wasp buzzing beside your ear.

So, obviously, my vote goes for the Martial Arts Master Goku.

This was a realy hard choice.

I grew up watching dragonball and dragonball z so I was about to choose goku. But I have been watching naruto for the past couple of months and liked it So i choose naruto. :D

Definitley Naruto...

Goku is just too shallow and boring, plus Naruto can whoop his ****....

So, Naruto for the win.

Goku, because he's the original, he's the greater and I still haven't forgiven Naruto for stealing that scene Cowboy Bebop. XD

Naruto, because Goku has to power up for half an hour before 'he' gets yellow hair. :p

What, ok, so that's a crap excuse but then I hope neither of them gets to the last round so... Meh. :wink:

i voted for Naruto
even though i like both DBZ and Naruto, i feel more attatched to Naruto for some reason.
still they both are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back