Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edward Elric

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
The last Quarter finals round is here and we see Edward Elric who beat Nicholas D Wolfwood go against Naruto who bested Goku

Ed, no question. Naruto is pretty one dimensional in comparison and has a real goal rather than 'I gotta be the bestest fighterrrrr'.

I've seen two episodes of FMA in my life i think, both on Adult Swim when i was on holiday in Florida. I just don't have the time to check out either, even more so when they are both bloody large series.

I will get round to it one day, but it's not top of my list. However i'll go for FMA, mainly because i hate Naruto fanboys more than the FMA ones.

Eh, abstination. While FMA was the better series, I didn't like Ed or Al that much. Not that it matters anyway, Ed's got this one in the bag...

This is a hard one, because i quite like them both, and if it was a real battle it think it would also be a close thing. But i think i will vote for Naruto because he seems the underdog here, and because if it was a real fight i think he might just win

Hang on.. Your favorite anime is FMA (going by the profile bit below your post count) and you voted for someone who is trying to get the only FMA character in this out?

Dagger said:
Hang on.. Your favorite anime is FMA (going by the profile bit below your post count) and you voted for someone who is trying to get the only FMA character in this out?

I do like FMA but i dont like Ed that much he kind of pisses me off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back