The game all retro fans have been waiting for

Indeed, the original is fantastic. I just hope they do a better job with this than they did with Guardian Heroes Advance. I didn't think it captured the spirit of the original at all, and the whole thing just left me rather underwhelmed.

Wow, this is a nice surprise. I don't really keep up-to-date with video game news, but this looks really cool. Makes me wish I still had my old copy... bah, nostalgia.

ah the good old days, "Why back in my day we only had the original Alex the kid to play with" "You had Alex the Kid, You where lucky" LOL 8)

well...i only ever got a slight glimpse at the original...and i think this may be ok matching up to it, yet thats still to be decided, well...all we can do is wait for it to come out.

I'm quite looking foward to this. The original is one of those games that should truly be considered a classic; finally the ol' treasure chest will be opened again.

Gunstar heroes. Celebrating the art of running forward, and spamming the shoot button.

Gunstar heroes FTW!

Picked this up at the weekend. Its bloody brilliant, a great tribute to the glory days. Get it out before it vanishes without a trace.

Back