The "All Purpose" JManga Thread

JManga have just had their Panel at NYCC, and they've added more stuff!

The titles are:
Yozakura Quartet [Formerly Released by Del Ray]
My Heavenly Hockey Club [Formerly Released by Del Ray]
Fairy Navigator Runa [Formerly Released by Del Ray]
If You Wanna Destroy the World (Omae ga Sekai o Kowashitai Nara)
Gakuen Prince [Formerly Released by Del Ray]
My Sweet Dragon
Yasuko and Kenji (Yasuko to Kenji)
Elemental Gelade [Formerly Released by Tokyopop]
Aoi Hana
Neko Ramen [Formerly Released by Tokyopop]

I don't really know how to explain this, but the Elemental Gelade "thread" on the review keeps getting bumped every so often.

st_owly said:
That's interesting, considering Digital Manga are also releasing Elemental Gelade. I never knew it was that popular!

Elemental Gelade (and Neko Ramen) are owned by publisher Mag Garden, they both have a pretty good relationship it seems as JManga already have a number of Mag Garden series on the site already. hopefully the good relationship continues, there's a few Montly Comic Blade titles I'd like to see brought over. :)

There was some issues when it came to the Android App release (quite a few of the major issues have been fixed with further updates), so they took the decision to slightly delay the iOS and the other app releases so that they can fine tune it and make it not as rough, expect a releae probably sometime November/December.

Meanwhile, Voting is still ongoing for the JManga Translation Battle 2012 over on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/jmanga.officia ... 9577390869

I can't wait for the release of the iOS app, but in the mean time, after getting the problems with my JManga7 account dealt with, I've been reading Morita-san wa Mukuchi all night.

Kinda wish such a hilarious serious would receive a physical English release though.

Back