Tech forum

Tachi- said:
Kurogane said:
Hell knows theres enough discussion to fill the gap, so how 'bout it?

a thread for technicians to help people??
No, an entire forum dedication to technological discussion, and it seems to be a common thing being talked about here these days, so it seems like a decent choice, but it's up to Paul, so I dunno.

I don't think it's really needed. There's not an overwhelming number of them and topics don't get lost that quickly on this forum because of mass posting. Maybe a pinned topic would be better or just keep to making threads in Random Chit Chat or whatever but an entire new sub forum seems like too much.

Sy said:
I don't think it's really needed. There's not an overwhelming number of them and topics don't get lost that quickly on this forum because of mass posting. Maybe a pinned topic would be better or just keep to making threads in Random Chit Chat or whatever but an entire new sub forum seems like too much.

Agreed

Paul can you make a section (like the battle section ect ect) on the front page of the forums for tech stuff, its not converting the whole forum to a techy paradise (to which being a techy myself would actually hate this forum coverted)

I'd like it. It would give us a place to talk about it, ask for help, give ideas, create logs and reviews on our new purchases, and many more! If there was one, I'm sure it would encourage alot more people to speak about it, and get more involved in it.

Creating topics about it in random chit chat wouldn't really do it justice. And, like I said, there would be alot of activity there because more people would read up, and share each others guides on things..

I just suggested it because it seems to be a staple in most forums.

Plus it beats repeatedly making topics that get sucked into the spamhole that is Random Chit-chat. :p

Back