TANOSHIMI ask fans to choose their new releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
From the 7th of February, UK manga publishers TANOSHIMI are giving you the chance to influence their new releases; you will be able to vote for your most wanted release from GENSHIKEN, KAGETORA, OTHELLO or WALLFLOWER.

In related news, in just the few months they've been operating, TANOSHIMI have done well enough to catch up with their counter-part US manga publishers and will now be able to release their latest manga volumes (except for School Rumble) at the same time as in North America.

Without question, GENSHIKEN :)

Also great to see TANOSHIMI have caught up with Del Ray in the US. Should really help to cut down on imports.

Another vote for Genshiken for me I think. I have high hopes for Tanoshimi as a publisher actually - they're doing really well considering they're industry newbies.

They seem like they're doing pretty well but i've got to finish the series I started buying with Del Ray first (the logo change would irritate me).

Nope, they're still mono only. I'd imagine they'd also charge more per volume if it had the colour pages inculded.

Going of Del Ray / Tanoshimi pre-order relese dates on Amazon, it looks like Del Ray's editions go on sale roughly a week prior to Tanoshimi's.

Back