Sweatdrops of exposure for manga

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
A recent press release from Sweatdrop Studios (Sweatdrop are a "group of seventeen UK-based artists working to create manga-styled comics.") has announced their inclusion in "the latest issue of Artists & Illustrators Magazine (on sale 4th March), the UK's best-selling magazine for practising artists."<ul><span class=menu>"(The) Manga style is heavily featured, appearing as a cover-mount, two full-colour mini comics (eight pages each) and a "Make your own manga" tutorial, including sketching, inking and using colour markers to produce authentic looking illustrations. All of these features were provided by Sweatdrop Studios, a collaborative of UK artists working to produce original comics and graphics in this unique art style."</span></ul>Read the full press release or visit the official Sweatdrop website.

I don't think i have ever seen that magazine around where i live, which is annoying because it sounds really interesting, especially because i've been thinking of sampling some of Sweatdrop studios work and the tips about creating your own manga would really come in useful

Back