Sweat and Soap Volume 1 Review

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Sweat and Soap Volume 1 brings a new tale of office romance to the market. While the cover and synopsis may put some readers off at first glance, I encourage you to look beyond that because there is a hidden gem underneath.

Continue reading...

I was also put off by the cover too. Definitely has that creepy vibe. Even if that's the original cover (no idea if it is), you would think they would change it a little for the west. That said, it seems that everyone is loving the series. I don't think I can hold off buying it for long too. Although I might go digital as that cover might get a raised eyebrow from my partner ;)

I was also put off by the cover too. Definitely has that creepy vibe. Even if that's the original cover (no idea if it is), you would think they would change it a little for the west. That said, it seems that everyone is loving the series. I don't think I can hold off buying it for long too. Although I might go digital as that cover might get a raised eyebrow from my partner ;)

It is the original cover! It's not all that often they get changed in the West fwiw. Volume 2 has a similarly creepy vibe (although I guess now they're a couple it's not as bad.), but after that they seem to get a lot better.

IMG_3168.PNG

I totally hear you about wanting to go digital given that though. My partner is fairly used to all manner of questionable content passing through (I do read A Sister's All You Need after all ;) ), but even they were somewhat taken-aback momentarily by the cover of Sweat and Soap. XD

Back