Superbad

Yeah i have heard nothing but amazing reviews of this movie, I really wanna go see it but I won't get a chance until I get back from Cyprus

Finallt got to see this yesterday.

I think I was disappointed because I had heard so many good reviews that I expected a lot more. I found after the first 20 minutes that i wanted to smack the character of Evan as I found his quiet stuttering and nervous character too much to really like.

On the other hand I loved the side story of Fogle (McLovin) and the two cops, they were brilliant and made me and the audience laugh out loud.

I think its just an idiotic rip off of american pie i realy thought this movie was going to be great and as soon as it came to seeing it i just plain thought it sucked

4 words that this movie will always be remembered for

"I got a boner!"

Ive seen the movie four times now and it still gets me laughing, i mean the whole movie makes me laugh not just the phrase i placed above.

Excellence and is worthy of 5 stars.

I thought Superbad was awesome!! Its even better when you know that Seth Rogan and his best mate Evan wrote this when they were 13! (although it might have been changed a bit) I went to see Knocked Up a week before which was also great so it was great to see another good comedy a week after!! The penis drawing was great!
"Prepare to be ****** by the long dick of the law!"

I absolutely loved it lol.
So witty and well written, i was laughing my head off.
So much better than the likes of American Pie, which are funny but this takes teen movies to another level.
Loved it.
Kind of film you'll be quoting for years

First time I watched this I wasn't really a fan but just rewatched it at work and I have to say its grown on me I think I missed something, either jokes or visual comedy the first time that I have managed to pick up the 2nd time so now I am stating I am definately a fan.... long live McLovin

Back