Super Paper Mario

Negacion

Brigade Leader
Got mine on Thursday, but found out there was a fatal error that occured on a certain piece of dialogue that Mimi said in Merlee's mansion. You can't get any further in the game if you don't talk to her. Sonofa!! Anyway I'm having to return it, for the whole 2 and a half chapters of the game I played, I thought it was great as usual.

What about you guys?

EDIT: Apparently, every single copy of the UK version of Super Paper Mario has this exact bug. When you talk to Mimi in Chapter 2-2 after you go in every room except the one she hasn't mentioned, the game freezes and makes a loud BEEEEP sound forever. Nice going Nintendo.

I got the bug. Returned it for a replacement, same bug. I'm returning it and getting Sonic Rush Adventure instead. I'll buy it again when NoE are selling working copies.

Espy said:
I got the bug. Returned it for a replacement, same bug. I'm returning it and getting Sonic Rush Adventure instead. I'll buy it again when NoE are selling working copies.
Someone told me that you might be able to get around it by flipping 3D in the spikes on the ceiling room... Can't check if it's true or not cause I already returned mine in the post.

Heh, I just returned mine and got SRA. Though I read just after the game freezes, the maid tells you about a key in that room, and you can search for it using the wiimote in the spike room.

Ohhh Paper Mario, brings back some memories from when I got the first game on N64 back in the day - what a fantastic game it is! I'm definately going to go back to it because I didn't complete it, but just thinking about it now I remember how big it was! Such an innovation.

From what I've heard is that the word is 'spaz' or 'spaztic' which are words that generally aren't offensive in the States but are-so over here, probably hence the beep and freeze.

Jayme said:
From what I've heard is that the word is 'spaz' or 'spaztic' which are words that generally aren't offensive in the States but are-so over here, probably hence the beep and freeze.

You're getting this mixed up with NoE's last scandal. Including spastic in Mario Party 8.

Espy said:
Jayme said:

You're getting this mixed up with NoE's last scandal. Including spastic in Mario Party 8.

Ahh. My bad. I never really acknowledge the 'Party' games.

Back