Stream RaptureTV's anime over the net for free

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
For the time being, UK internet users can stream RaptureTV over the <a href="http://www.rapturetv.net/live.html">internet for free</a>, meaning that on Tuedays and Thursdays (at 8.30pm) and from 8pm on Sunday, UK anime fans can watch full episodes of Full Metal Alchemist and Wolf's Rain.

From what we can tell, RaptureTV eventually intends to make this a subscription-based service but for now at least, UK fans can <a href="http://www.rapturetv.net/live.html">tune in</a> and watch.

From what we can tell, RaptureTV eventually intends to make this a subscription-based service but for now at least, UK fans can tune in and watch.

Jeez why would you bother, the quality on the tv channel is bad enough, I dread to think what its like on the internet stream.

Good news since I cant get the channel. But for some reason I cant even get the thing to stream for me? Knew it would be to good to be true :cry: maybe it will work later...

i think its good news as im on ntl and i dont get rapture. i already have all of the vols out in the uk out these shows but if i didnt i would watch it for sure.

Well seems all I needed to do was update my media player. Been meaning to do that for a while anyway this just gave me the reason to :)

Not bad

Stream was decent, picture quality wasn't great tho. Was it a coincidence that wolfs rain was a clips episode today? I havent seen it before and it was quite good to "catch up" with the whole season so far (i think it was a clips show, unless the whole series has the lack of cohesion that episode had hehe). Maybe they chose to start the stream before that episode for a reason... anyway just an idea.

Yup- tonight's episode was the last of the four clip-shows. From this point on, it's only original story (and in my honest opinion, it's great).

Paul said:
Yup- tonight's episode was the last of the four clip-shows. From this point on, it's only original story (and in my honest opinion, it's great).

That's good to know, missed the first half of the ep and was wondering what was going on :lol: .

good find! :), shame i didn't know about it ealier but will most likly use it in the future, i only have NTL atm so i cannot get this channel :(

Ramen89 said:
Jeez why would you bother, the quality on the tv channel is bad enough, I dread to think what its like on the internet stream.

You have a point there... it's a WMV stream (hardly the best choice) at only 400kbps.

Back