Spirited Away on BBC Saturday 26th

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Spirited Away BBC4 8:00pm-10:00pm (2 hours ) Sat 26 Jan

A petulant young girl accompanies her parents on a family outing, but the trip takes a strange turn when they come across an abandoned amusement park. Without warning the 10-year-old is transported to a fantastical world ruled by two witches, where she must follow the rules if she is ever to return home. Oscar-winning Japanese animated adventure directed by genre master Hayao Miyazaki. Using hand-drawn techniques as well as CGI technology, the quaint and wonderfully quirky adventure is a delight to watch, yet the visual treat conceals a traditional coming-of-age story with echoes of Alice in Wonderland and The Wizard of Oz. Daveigh Chase, James Marsden, Suzanne Pleshette and Susan Egan provide the voices. Dubbed in English

Dubbed? Strange, it says "(S)" for subbed when I checked the information.

I've watched this in the past, but I might aswell re-watch it seeing how it's a great Ghibli movie.

OMG, IT'S DUBBED, SUCH AN ATROCITY, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WATCHED IT DUBBED.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I don't think I'll watch it, I might.

Already have this on DVD, and have watched it 10+ times, so I think I'll give it a miss! I'll inform and recommend it to friends, though!

Lupus Inu said:
OMG, IT'S DUBBED, SUCH AN ATROCITY, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WATCHED IT DUBBED.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I know! It's the End Of The World as we know it!!!11

Ash said:
Dubbed? Strange, it says "(S)" for subbed when I checked the information.

I've watched this in the past, but I might aswell re-watch it seeing how it's a great Ghibli movie.

Usually it means subtitles available =P confusing, I know...

Back