So what did everyone get for Christmas?

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Simple thread where we gat to Cheer and Shout or Moan and Rant about the Chistmas we all recieved this year........

So what did we all get?

What was you BEST and WORST present too?

So far (yes its early but I already know what people have gotten me)

BEST SO FAR - Gundam Model

Gundam Noir - Model (can't wait to build this)
Neverwinter Nights 2 Mark of the Betrayer
Taxi 1 and 2 (french films)
City of Violence dvd
First Among Sequels – Jasper Fforde (Book)
Flight of the Concordes Comedy cd
Transformers limited edition dvd
Heroes Graphic Novel
Jimmy Carr Tickets x2

WORST - Probably Jimmy Carr tickets as I will have to sell them on ebay, I love Jimmy but as I already saw this show a few weeks ago theres no point in my going again, plus the person who bought me the tickets went to see him with me at the last show....weird huh?

I am so HAPPY though as no one bought me clothes for one :D I hate it when people buy me clothes as they rarely fit and for my birthday thats all I got and I had to return 90% of it as either it was 2 sizes to small or bright colours and bought from Top Man or Burtons which is not my stile or smart trousers and shirts which I never wear as my work is a Jeans and T-shirt place.

There will be no Christmas surprises this year as my GF told me everything I am getting from everyone..... SO now I have to act surprised when i unwrap everything.

At the moment i only a few things of what i'm getting:

from friends:
Oblivion: Game of the Year edition
Battle Royale 2 disc set

from family:
new MP3 player

So far so good, but i know i'm going to end up with clothes this xmas, i just know it :(

Naruto Shadow Box and Death Note Volume 1 & 2 (w/ Figures). Some manga probably. Apart from that, I'm getting money so I can get a laptop in the new year.

£300 from the folks and bits from from relatives so far, and a nice new jacket.

Haven't opened any of the presents yet, will do tomorrow night.

Lets see... I asked for:
Games Workshop miniture carry case*
Chocolate*
Pens
Shelving
HD TV (that Ryo mentioned)*

* = Know I have.
I also got a secret santa present. Was an "Urban" men spray, of which if I put it on, I'd probably smell like an Indian resturant. XD I like Indian food, but I aint that delicious.

From family I have gotten (Early for Christmas, as I'm not at home);

Nintendo DS
Phoenix Wright 3:Trials & Tribulations
Cooking Mama
Animal Crossing Wide World
Trauma Center:Under the Knife
Peep Show:Series 1-3 Boxset
I.T Crowd:Series 1&2 Boxset
Father Ted:Complete Series Boxset

McIcy said:
Taylor said:
McIcy said:
WORST - Probably Jimmy Carr tickets as I will have to sell them on ebay

Give tickets... :p

Will be selling them after christmas when I find out what seats they are, will be offering them on here and ebay
Tiz da seezon 2 b jolli! You could just give them away... I would, cuz I aint fussed about money.
But I suppose it does mean that you can get some better pressie for yourself in return. ;)

Chaz said:
McIcy said:
Taylor said:
McIcy said:
WORST - Probably Jimmy Carr tickets as I will have to sell them on ebay

Give tickets... :p

Will be selling them after christmas when I find out what seats they are, will be offering them on here and ebay
Tiz da seezon 2 b jolli! You could just give them away... I would, cuz I aint fussed about money.
But I suppose it does mean that you can get some better pressie for yourself in return. ;)

I would but there going for £50 a pair on ebay so that money could buy e a new gundam model.

Best mate just cam over asnd gave me Lady Vengeance on dvd

From my dad and brother, that I know I've got:

The Beatles - Help! Limited Edition DVD Boxset
The Wombles - Orinoco and the Big Black Umbrella DVD (LOL)
Hornblower - Complete series DVD Boxset
The X-Files - Series One DVD Boxset
A Muse shirt from their website
Art supplies
A Beatles calender
(What a dorky list)

From relatives:

Money, vouchers, and some kind of jumper from my aunt and uncle, haha! I feel very lucky.

As usual I'm allowed to open 1 present on Xmas Eve so I opened the present I got from my good friend Charter Mage :D
She got me a Rock Lee keyring and an Al plushy which goes well with my current FMA wallpaper 8)

fmaxmashn0.jpg

Back