So here's the latest in anti-AIDS ads

ayase

State Alchemist
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/16_DJ6eM7Tc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/16_DJ6eM7Tc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I'm thinking the next logical step is to edit the final shot into sex scenes from other movies.

Very nice breasts in that ad, I must say. The posters are not very good though. :(

Still waiting for a good image of Saddam dressed as Santa.

Mutsumi said:
Very nice breasts in that ad, I must say. The posters are not very good though. :(

Still waiting for a good image of Saddam dressed as Santa.

You mean this?

SANTAMHUSSEIN.jpg

ayase said:
unellmay said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
Saddam Hussein and Josef Stalin are also in on the act. Josef looks particularly pleased with himself.

Which one do you thinks better in bed?

gotta go with Hitler on this one thought I am a big fan.................
Oh c'mon, look at young Stalin though...

lourie-190.jpg

The ad wouldn't work if it has used that image.

ITT: Wrong dictator fantasies.

Form of propagada isn't it?
bet young Hitler wasn't too bad on the eyes neither

EDIT

maybe not

young_hitler2.jpg

Shota Hitler aint too bad though

young_hitler1.jpg

Massive picture is massive. The casting people for "The Boys from Brazil" were surprisingly accurate though. The same can't be said for those who cast "Max" - It turns out young Hitler didn't look like Peter Murphy from Bauhaus.

This would be another of your non sequiturs? I honestly I have no idea how you draw these conclusions from simple things that are said in very plain English but ... I'm not allowed argue with people on AUKN any more, so I guess I'll have to let it go :p

CitizenGeek said:
This would be another of your non sequiturs? I honest I have no idea how you draw these conclusions from things that are said in very plain English but ... I'm not allowed argue with people on AUKN any more, so I guess I'll have to let it go :p

Welcome back CitizenGeek ^^'... you've clearly missed a month!

lol I read about this on orange quirky news

http://www.orange.co.uk/news/quirkies/d ... Id=3473104

It says AID's charities are against it. They say

"I think the advert is incredibly stigmatising to people living with HIV who already face much stigma and discrimination due to ignorance about the virus"

I guess because the message spreads fear and makes people afraid of being even in the same room as someone with aids.

Lol I can't believe they made this

Kezwick_Osaka said:
Should I be disturbed by the fact that my cousin looks exactly like young Hitler, minus the 'tache? :eek:
Is he adopted? Is his adoptive father dead? If so, call Laurence Olivier immediately.

Kezwick_Osaka said:
ayase said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Should I be disturbed by the fact that my cousin looks exactly like young Hitler, minus the 'tache? :eek:
Is he adopted? Is his adoptive father dead? If so, call Laurence Olivier immediately.
Not that I know of.
Am I safe?
If that was a riposte referencing Laurence Olivier's role in Marathon Man, Bravo (I was reffering to his role in The Boys From Brazil).

If not, that was unintentionally brilliant. :D

marathon_man.jpg

Back