She, The Ultimate Weapon (Live Action)

Sy

Time-Traveller
Anyone seen this and think it was any good? After seeing the trailer i'm thinking it at least looks more like a movie than the Death Note movies.

I don't know what it is but Japan seem to have a knack for shoving songs in that don't seem to fit right.

I know what you mean by just picking random songs.

Red Hot Chili Pepper's and Death Note. . .Erm No!

and for the record i haven't seen SHE live action. I'll most likely watch it once i watched the Box Set.

Didn't think it was out yet, but from the trailer i saw it seems to end the same as the series, but possiblely explain more about what's going on.

I had no idea about this as usual, I'll go dig up a trailer for it now. :]

Right, just seen it and all I shall say is that some things are better off remaining just anime.

Ok i've seen it now and it was ok, haven't got time to say much about it right now but I was kinda annoyed that again like Death Note it looked little more than a J-drama and not like a proper movie meant for cinemas.

It's not so much the special effects but how it's filmed. Death Note was the same and apparently that was a big budget production.

I'm curious, do these anime-to-film projects actually make it worth the time to create? This seems to remind me of the whole film-to-game thing which usually ends in disaster but still ends up making money as casual gamers don't know any better. What I'm wondering is if the same applies to films like this, in general.

Right, so this is the anime industry's version of taking something good and butchering it for the name of profit. Honestly, with all the money they spent making that one film they could have used the budget to continue upon the She, The Ultimate Weapon anime with a prequel or something.

Back