Series review: .hack//SIGN

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Thanks to another fine contribution from Jo Sarsam, we've been able to post her review of .hack//SIGN; one of the more popular series of recent times, the story of .hack//SIGN is based within a fictional online role playing game. This was released in the UK by Beez.<ul class="menu2">"With its outstanding visuals and music, .hack//SIGN’s only flaw is the slow pacing of its early episodes. However, those with the patience to make it past these rather mediocre beginnings will be well rewarded when the true depth of the characters and storyline begins to emerge."</ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/viewreview.php?showreview=170">Read the full review.</a>

I've heard nothing but positive musings where the .hack franchise is concerned from fellow forum user and .hack reviewer RedXIII. The concept of a MMORPG gone awry leaving its players trapped in the game is an intriguing one, factor in studio Bee Train's idyosyncratic stylings and you have an attractive little package. I've been meaning to pick up the boxset for some time, unfortunately it's a bit on the pricey side but I'm sure it'll make the shelf in due time.

I really need to actually see .hack//sign, ive continually heard good things, just a question of having the money but perhaps the next series I get all at once.

well thing i liek about the seire of hack is that it ties in very close with the games (which the people from the seire are in).

Back