• Spike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motoko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spike could kill motoko before she even knew what was going on. He could pop her off from a mile away while she's taking a walk or something.

Oh, god, so very hard... but in the end I had to vote for Motoko- the SAC version, not the movie version. Spike is indeed a very cool character but I think Motoko just pips him in the 'I'm gonna kill you with my thumbs because we're both out of bullets, there are no bricks left to pound on each other with, and our cyborg sidekicks have fought each other to a standstill' stakes...

Motoko = Professional Secret Agent with her own squad, a team of Tachikomas = Total Ownage, and she has upgrades for a body.

Spike = .... Eeerrr a Cowboy? ¬_¬ ... Well, that was impressive...

Hail Motoko! :D

ZAFF said:
Spike could kill motoko before she even knew what was going on. He could pop her off from a mile away while she's taking a walk or something.
Haha, sure. Spike loses fights and gets owned way too much for that. Even after Motoko's had one of her arms ripped off she can still kick ass.

My vote goes to Motoko. In the second series of SAC we finally get a real good look into her character, it was brilliant.

I just wanna add that Spike is awesome too for a hu-mon. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back