Sealed NOIR complete collection Region 1

ActionMaxen

Brigade Leader
Hi all,

My supplier messed up on my order and sent me an extra Noir region one complete collection if anyone is interested (same boxset as i sold last week)

£40 including shipping.

I also still have the paranoia agent boxset for £35 if anyone is interested.

Many thanks

I think after you tried to sell that Bebop bootleg you should probably post some pictures of what your selling, so people actually know your not selling dodgy dvds again.

Ramen89 said:
I think after you tried to sell that Bebop bootleg you should probably post some pictures of what your selling, so people actually know your not selling dodgy dvds again.

Wrong seller Ramen89, that was kevrees. ActionMaxen posted pics of the 1st Noir thinpak she sold me and it was fine :)

Ramen89 wrote:

Wrong seller Ramen89, that was kevrees. ActionMaxen posted pics of the 1st Noir thinpak she sold me and it was fine

Ramen is suffering from Foot in Mouth Syndrome :)

but still may be an idea to post some pics of it.

I meant the user and you that I got mixed up dont have userpics, which is why I got you two mixed up :D, I do apologise :wink:

Back