Screams about ROD TV cliffhanger!

Wavey said:
I really would like to get into this series. Do I need to have seen the OVA before I start the series?

I'd probably say no you don't have to, as most of the background is revealed over the series. However i would definately suggest doing it if at all possible, as it will make the entire 'world' easier to understand.

Ramadahl said:
Well, those last few scenes of volume 5 were quite eye-opening...
:shock:
I've got to say that I don't mind the cliffhangars too much though - just makes it all the more urgent when the next DVD comes out.

Warmaster said:
I havn't got that at all myself. My main problem is the somewhat disjointed nature of the series as it develops. There was the first 11 episodes, where it was a somewhat lighthearted sitcom with a bit of action in it. While some of those traits have carried on, the change of tone effectively obscures them.
Those first 11 (?) seemed in essence to be more character development, before moving on to the plot in the second half. To be honest it doesn't bother me too much when series do this. Witch Hunter Robin does the same thing. Plus, if you've got "nice happy" before "big nasty" it gives it more of an impact :D .

Those last scenes were rather :shock: However despite staying spoiler free, i am largely certain i can see where it is all going as a whole. though i honestly don't know what happened to the chopper, though i think i do know what happened to Hisami but the worst thing is, we'll have to wait until june to find out! :shock: :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back