Rush Hour 3

Apparently Jackie wasn't happy with Chris wanting a bigger cut and more control over the final cut. Can you blame him though? What's Chris Tucker been in? Three other movies or something.

I don't much like how they just switched the setting to France. Seems a bit of a cop out... oh well let's wait and see.

Friday, Jackie Brown, The Fifth Element, Rush Hour 1 and 2, and yes, Chris Tucker shouldn't be asking for so much, he's good, but not that good.

I am really looking forward to this it looks amazing, and screw the plot as they both have brilliant on screen chemistry together

Not a fan of the Rush Hour films personally.

Oh, and wasn't Chris Tucker in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and Episode II: Attack Of The Clones as his alias Jar Jar Binks? ;-)

But this will be a film that'll I wait to watch when its on TV in a few years time or so.

McIcy said:
I am really looking forward to this it looks amazing, and screw the plot as they both have brilliant on screen chemistry together

Yup, Im a huge Rush Hour fan, I heard it was set in France, where was it meant to be set originally then? Anyway, I can't wait, should be a great laugh.

pomtry said:
I dont see the point in bringing out a rush hour 3 seeing how the 1st or second one are always the best

Could be different this time ;)

Not to say the 3rd movie in any trilogy is the best, but their've been some good examples in the past.

Hi,
It will be nice to see Jackie again on the screen after Rob-B-Hood.He made a brilliant performance in Rush Hour 1&2 and I expect he will make it again in this movie too.I saw the trailer and it looked good .Waiting for the movie.........

I love the new full trailer that is out, the comedy pairing of Chan and Tucker looks like it will be another success

Why France? France is boring. It should be set in Russia or something.
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Apparently Jackie wasn't happy with Chris wanting a bigger cut and more control over the final cut. Can you blame him though? What's Chris Tucker been in? Three other movies or something.
Jackie Chan - Kung Fu movie legend.
Chris Tucker - Moderately known actor for displaying stereotypical black guy characteristics.

It's a toughie.

Maxon said:
Why France? France is boring. It should be set in Russia or something.
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Jackie Chan - Kung Fu movie legend.
Chris Tucker - Moderately known actor for displaying stereotypical black guy characteristics.

It's a toughie.

There's always the judiciary ass rape known as the 'race card'.

Back