Retro Mecha Podcast - Next Episode

orgun

Death Scythe
Hi Everyone,

Episode 4 is now out with a look at Mamoru Nagano's epic The Five Star Stories with reviews of the manga and anime and a comparison of the two..

Listen on Souncloud here:

Retro Mecha Podcast #4 'The Five Star Stories'

or find us on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, Pocket Cast, Podcast Addicts, Cast Box, Overcast FM and Spotify by searching for Retro Mecha Podcast.

Thanks for listening,

Ian

orgun

Death Scythe
Hi Everyone,

Craig and I will be recording our next episode where we review Daltanious: Robot of the Future in the next week or so. Please reply here any questions or comments you have for us.

Thanks for listening,

Ian

orgun

Death Scythe
Hi Everyone,

Craig and I will be recording our next episode this weekend. This episode will be a Toshihiro Hirano Mecha OVA special and we will be reviewing Hyper Combat Unit Dangaioh, Battle of the Great Demon Beasts: Demon of Steel and Hades Project Zeorymer. Please reply here any questions or comments you have for us.

Thanks for listening,

Ian

Greboruri

Brigade Leader
Still have the subbed VHS tapes and the illustration collection book I got when I bought the Dangaio pack via Previews (or Diamond Distribution or whatever they were called back then) in the mid 1990's from my local comic book shop when Nippan Books/US Renditions was closing down and offloading all of their excess stock. The pack came with the three parts of the OVA on separate tapes (subtitled) and the first illustration collection book I ever owned Toshihiro Hirano's "Onna Iware Mega Character Paradise", which is mostly Iczer franchise stuff, Dangaio and few other pieces. The book is really high quality, almost all colour, hardcover and still has the original obi which has survived really well over the last 20 years on my shelf. Easily the best anime related purchase I made in that decade.