Resident Evil: Damnation announced

chaos

The Boss
Capcom and Sony Pictures announced yesterday the new CG animated feature <b>Resident Evil: Damnation</b>.
According to the announcement Leon Kennedy will still be the main character. A release date is still to be announced, but the movie is expected by 2012 in Japan.

If Leon is blessed with an extensive repertoire of sardonic one-liners and demonstrates a baffling indifference to gargantuan tentacled beasts, then this will be something very special indeed.

I enjoyed the first CG film they did, but then again I've been following the Resi games since the first one on the PS1, so I just enjoyed it for seeing the characters in a movie-style thing, and seeing a new incident added to the game timeline.

You know, I'm going to say it was brilliant or the voice acting was inspired, but then again if I was saying these things then I wouldn't be talking about a Resi game-related thing :)

Another D title, I hope this becomes a trend hehe. Woot for more Leon but I hope he'll still have a starring role in games again. A Leon and Chris team-up is something that has to happen outside of slashfic.

Back