Reluctant introduction

Colin

Kiznaiver
I hate doing this sort of thing. Oh well...

I'm Colin, a student at the University of Warwick and a member of the anime society there. I have suffered from an unhealthy interest in anime and manga for a few years now; this has done terrible things to my supplies of money and free time.

I loath useless, ignorant, misinforming fans; if any of fit into this category then I'll likely waste a lot of my time correcting your stupid opinions. To the rest: It'll probably be nice to meet you.

Welcome Colin. You sound like an opinionated person, so you should fit in well! By the way, you don't need to introduce yourself if you don't want to; we're a casual establishment here ;)

You Lot more or less said:
Thanks all.

Paul said:
You sound like an opinionated person, so you should fit in well!
Not only that, but sarcastic and bitter, too...

Paul said:
By the way, you don't need to introduce yourself if you don't want to; we're a casual establishment here
As much as I hate having to introduce myself, I'd just feel weird turning up unannounced.

I should probably also warn you that I have a habit of going off on a tangent a lot. As does everyone else I know, so it usually isn't a problem. All your posts seem to be oddly on-topic and relevant; this is very weird for me.

Back