Recommend best animes!!

killa_fairy

Completely Average High School Student
Hey i know this is a boring topic but i keep watching new animes and can't seem to find one i like and im bored of waiting for bleach, naruto etc to come out every week so... here are some of my favourite animes and i hope u can recommend me some that u think ill like :

bleach
Naruto
ouran high school hostclub
history's strongest disciple kenichi
yamato nadeshiko shichi henge
tenjho tenge
samurai champloo
rurouni kenshin
shaman king
kaze no stigma
tokyo majin gakuen kenpucho
nana
fruits basket

hope you can help me!!!

xx

Genshiken, Welcome to the NHK, Sayonara Zetsubou sensei, Love Hina, Ranma, Masion Ikkoku, Seto no Hanayome, Zero no Tsukaima, The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Code Geass, Hellsing... Just so many.

You can pretty much choose any Shonen or Shojo, Because by looking at that list, That is pretty much all thats there.

Shojo-wise - LOVECOM.
Or
Shonen-wise - One Piece.

Choose either. They are both awesome.

This is very much my own opinion, but:

Black Lagoon
Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid
Monster
Gunslinger Girl
Pumpkin Scissors
Fullmetal Alchemist
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Perhaps my taste in anime is a bit wierd but thats just a few recomendations I can make off the top of my head.

i would recommend Saiyuki Reload fantastic!!..helps if you also read the saiyuki manga so you know their background n all
Gravitation is just brill!!
Tokyo underground ain't bad (i love it even more cause Tomokazu Seki voices rumina)
LOVE HINA it is a classic manga but the anime has been toned down

killa_fairy said:
what about in terms of martial arts anime, thats probably my favorite type

i wouldn't exactly call this marital arts it has some slight bits in it but BO-BO-BO-BO-BO-BO-BO-BO (thinks that is enough bos)
but it is more of a random thing but fab!

You seem to have seen all of the 'big' martial arts shows, so you should probably start branching out into other genres, I think! Macross Plus is a short - and brilliant - introduction to the mecha genre, and Death Note is a great thriller/suspense anime!

Ramadahl said:
killa_fairy said:
what about in terms of martial arts anime, thats probably my favorite type

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Only for parts 1 and 2, then it's all about tha Stands, yo. ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA.

Oh, did anyone mention Baki the Grappler for martial arts anime btw?

killa_fairy said:
Hey i know this is a boring topic but i keep watching new animes and can't seem to find one i like and im bored of waiting for bleach, naruto etc to come out every week so... here are some of my favourite animes and i hope u can recommend me some that u think ill like :

bleach
Naruto
ouran high school hostclub
history's strongest disciple kenichi
yamato nadeshiko shichi henge
tenjho tenge
samurai champloo
rurouni kenshin
shaman king
kaze no stigma
tokyo majin gakuen kenpucho
nana
fruits basket

hope you can help me!!!

xx

You'll like Yu Yu Hakusho then.

Ramadahl said:
cardybean said:
You'll like Yu Yu Hakusho then, animecrave.com has them all (and many more) for a small price of £2.50 a month.
Um... I'm guessing the site's illegal?

I think it is it has all the dubbed anime but no subbed so ye :lol:

And i agree Yu Yu Hakusho is a great series

Back